Saturday, March 21, 2009

Walgreens Show & Tell (March 20th)

I really debated on whether or not to do the Dove deal at Wags this week. I wasn't overly impressed with the prices & coupon matches, but I do LOVE Dove deodorant!

Here's what I did:


2 Dove Hair Care
$3.50 each sale price
Used a $1.50 MQ & a $2 MQ

6 Dove Deodorants
5 @ $2.09 each sale price
1 @ $3.21 sale price
Used 3 $1.50/2 MQ's

2 M&M's (as fillers)
.50 each

Used a $6 RR

Total Paid: $9.18
Total Saved: $21.56
Register Rewards Earned: $10

Then I did the Walgreens diaper deal:

8 packs @ 2/$9
used a Walgreens IVC from Pharmacy booklet (Thanks to All Things Frugal 4-U & ME! She's a keeper!) to make them $2.50 each

Used 2 $10 RR's

Total Paid: $1.40
Total Saved: $63.92 (Nice!)

Now I'm totally wiped out of RR's and gift card money! I think I'll be transferring a prescription this week for some FREE money!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh Yeah!
That's what I'm talking about!:)

Melanie said...

P.S. I'm all out of Wags $ forms too. What's up with that?