Friday, March 13, 2009

Sisterhood Award


Sisterhood...I think that perfectly describes our blog community. I have learned so much from other blogs, from forums, from links recommended by others. I would not have the knowledge and abilities to do couponing like this if it hadn't been for those who have helped me along the way.

I received this award from Together We Save. She's kind of a newbie, but she is sure starting to spread those wings!

I'm supposed to nominate 5 blogs that show Attitude and/or Gratitude.






Yup, these ladies have it! Attitude & Gratitude! And I love their blogs and appreciate their hard work!

3 comments:

Together We Save said...

Thanks for getting your award up so quickly. I am a newbie and not so computer savy so I have spacing issues and things like that I am sure I will learn. I am from Lawrenceburg, TN. Southern border of Alabama and Tennessee.

Corrie at "Cents"able Momma said...

Thanks for the award! I really appreciate it! BTW...you did great at Walgreens this week!

Melanie said...

Hey girl Thanks!

Dang it! I don't have a thang to wear to another award ceremony. Darn, guess I'll have to run to the closest Thrift Store or clearance rack;)