Wednesday, March 11, 2009

FREE Route 44 Drinks at Sonic!

My mother-in-law is a genius! How many of you can say that?

She told me how I could get Route 44 drinks for FREE at Sonic Drive-In! This may just be a local deal, but check the bottom of your last or next Sonic receipt. There might be a survey opportunity that will yield you a validation code for a FREE Route 44 beverage. The survey requires a touch-tone phone and takes about 2 minutes.

Then, go to Sonic and get your FREE Route 44 drink. And you'll get another receipt with another survey oppurtunity! I've only done this once so far, but my MIL has kept hers rolling for a couple months, I believe.

How cool is that?

4 comments:

Amy said...

what is this? Is it a bottled drink?

Mommy Managing said...

No, it's an exra-large fountain drink--44 ounces.

Mary said...

ok. i did this today and i'm pumped!! thanks for the heads up!!!

Unknown said...

I can't read the first 3 digits on my receipt... does anyone still have their receipt? All I have is ___ - 807-8710.