Thursday, March 12, 2009

Coupon Preview for March 15th

Before I started seriously couponing, I don't think I ever noticed that coupon inserts can often coincide with a current sale. This week is a FANTASTIC example of that!

Walgreens will have all Dove products at 25% off WITH a Register Reward promotion, and there will be lots of Dove coupons in this Sunday's paper.

There will also be a Register Reward deal with Listerine and Reach dental products at Walgreens with corresponding coupons this week.

There should be an Irish Spring coupon that will create a moneymaker at CVS after coupon and ExtraCare Bucks.

So, if you're just thinking about getting into this "coupon thing", this could be a great week to do so!

I'm also happy to report that I should be able to replenish my Pillsbury coupon supply this week.

The Coupon Clippers are only previewing two inserts: 1 SmartSource and 1 Red Plum. However, I received an e-mail direct from Procter & Gamble telling me to expect an insert this week.

Once again, I'm wary of my region's variances. I wouldn't be surprised if we miss out on the Listerine/Reach coupons. I was pleasantly surprised a few weeks ago, though: after badmouthing our region and the lack of Garnier coupons, we got 'em! Should I keep up the smacktalk?

1 comment:

Together We Save said...

I have given you an award. Come over to my blog and pick it up.