Monday, June 22, 2009

Kroger Catalina Coupons

Have you ever gotten one of those coupons out of the little machine next to the receipt printer at Kroger? Those are called "Catalina" coupons. Sometimes they are simple manufacturer's coupons, sometimes they are Kroger store coupons, and sometimes they are for $$$ off your next order (OYNO).

These Catalina coupons are printed for purchasing certain qualifying items. This is a current list of those items and their corresponding coupons in italics, mostly focusing on items that trigger a coupon for $$$ off your next order. Last October, I used information like this to pay for my entire month's worth of groceries--and I have the Glade to prove it!

I am placing a link for this post on my sidebar, so check back for updates! And, of course, if you find out about a Catalina deal, please let me know!

10/5-11/1
Purchase any Pillsbury Refrigerated Baked Goods
Includes: Crescents, Cookies, Sweet Rolls, Grands! Biscuits, Grands! Cinnamon Rolls, Pie Crusts, Dinner Rolls, Loaves, Breadsticks, or Pizza Crust
Buy 4, Get $2 Off Your Next Order
Buy 5, Get $3
Off Your Next Order
Buy 6 or more, Get $4
Off Your Next Order

9/7-11/29
Fleichmann's Yeast
Buy any strip pack, get .50 Off Your Next Order
Buy any jar, get $1 Off You Next Order

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I threw together a post for Kroger catalina's here. Check it out and let me know if you know of anything else.