Saturday, January 10, 2009

Walgreens Show & Tell (January 9th)


I learned about this deal from Erin at Jane4Girls $800 Annual Budget for a Family of 4.

6 Boxes of South Beach Diet High Protein Bars
$2.50 each Sale Price
Used (6) $2 Printable coupons (After the first one prints, hit back and refresh. Repeat until you have 6)
1 Walgreens Cola
Paid with $3 RR
$2.11 OOP
I got the cola so I could pay with the RR (darn--haha). You can't use more coupons than you have items for.
Here's the GREAT part. I submitted this for the Easysaver rebate on page 49. I will get $5 back for buying $15 worth of selected Kraft items! (It had to be the High Protein variety.)

1 comment:

JANE4girls said...

great job! I see you found some with the drink mix in it. The ones at my store with the mix were older expiration dates so you might want to check yours to be sure.