Friday, January 16, 2009

Honesty Is The Best Policy

My Bebe Girl got super sick last weekend and I've been tending to her all week. No time for blogging, but it sure didn't stop me from being a CVSing FOOL! LOL! I did lots and lots of transactions, mostly to stock up on diapers.

Then, I went to blogland today to check out what all I've been missing.

Oh. My. Goodness.

Have you read this post by The Thrifty Mama or this one by Mommy Snacks?

There are some serious ethical and moral issues being presented by these ladies. I really had to take a look in the mirror after reading these posts.

Basically, any CVS internet coupon is unauthorized unless it is found at CVS.com or e-mailed directly to you.

Additionally, when using Cellfire, PGEsaver, or Shortcuts.com, these "e-coupons" are intended to be used independently, not in conjunction with paper coupons.

As I said here, "As much as I will use coupons to my advantage, I will not purposefully deceive a merchant or participate in illegal activity. We must maintain our ethical and moral boundaries."

In my efforts to be a Proverbs 31 woman, I need to have "a strong character" and have the "trust of [my] husband". It is not worth saving a few cents if I cannot have those things.

No comments: