Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I Really Needed a Good Sale!

This is going to be the BEST week for grocery shopping!

Kroger is having a Mega Event where you buy 10 participating items and you get $5 off your bill! There are lots of items with coupon matches. No too many moneymakers (like last time), but lots of things that I really need and use. Cheese anyone? When I get to see our local ad tomorrow, I will link you up to a list that most closely fits my region.

Brookshire's is having their "Moonlight Madness" sale on Thursday night along with some really good deals throughout the rest of the week. I post coupon matches later, but go ahead and make plans to be there Thursday night sometime between 4-10 PM. You have to grab one of their ads on the way in--that's where the Moonlight Madness coupons are.

I'm so excited!

No comments: