Sunday, January 11, 2009

Honest Scrap Award!

I have just received my first Blog Award!! Thanks so much from Shynea, better known to us bloggers as The Penny Pinching Diva! If you haven't checked out her blog, you've been missing out. Besides being super frugal, she's super crafty, super funny, and a SUPER Mommy Managing 4 little boys.

Honorees are to list 10 honest things about themselves - and make it interesting, even if we have to dig deep! Second, we are to pass the award on to 7 bloggers we feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.



  1. Blogging came very naturally to me on my personal blog. I felt creative. Expressive. Even, on occasion, witty. I find myself struggling a little with this blog because I'm overthinking each post.

  2. I could not function without my cameras. I have an SLR, a digital, an APS, and a camcorder. I would really like to pursue a career in Photography when my kids are older.

  3. I have to include chocolate in each and every day. The healthy version is a chocolate chip granola bar. I don't usually choose the healthy version.

  4. I have worked in retail doing sales, administration, and merchandising. I LOVED the merchandising! Organizing products all day every day--BLISS!

  5. I really really love my kids. But I'm not a "kid" person. They kinda get on my nerves.

  6. I love to craft, especially scrapbook, but I always have a moment of guilt: I take a beautifully pristine piece of colorfully printed paper with so much possiblity, and I cut it. It hurts me every time.

  7. I have an issue with the whole "Quality vs. Quantity" thing. For the same amount of money, I would rather have 5 mediocre shirts than the one I love. It's a problem.

  8. I hate washing dishes. HATE.

  9. I never wanted own a minivan. Until I owned a minivan! It's wonderful! I have so much space, sliding doors absolutely ROCK, and the TV/DVD is fantastic. It's truly great.

  10. I wanted to be Rainbow Brite when I grew up. So I am. I'm bringing COLOR back. :)

I am passing the award on to these fine ladies:


No comments: