Friday, January 2, 2009

Coupon Preview for January 4

Holy Macaroni! This is the best coupon week I've seen since August 3rd--yes, I remember, because that was the first week I started couponing seriously!

We're talking about 5+ inserts depending on your area. I can't even pick out some to tell you about--JUST BUY A BUNCH!!!

You can get the full preview at Taylortown or at The Coupon Clippers.

The cheapest newspapers in the Jackson Metro Area are at Wal-Mart for $1.29.

***Last week, everything I read indicated that we'd be getting a P&G insert in the December 28th paper. I searched through a few different papers at a few different stores and could not find any. I've since read about certain regions not receiving the insert at all. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we'll get the P&G insert this week, but it might have been a regional release that we're just not getting.***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We got the P&G insert in MI last week...so I wouldn't hope too hard that you get it this week. That stinks that they didn't distribute it everywhere :-(.