Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Oooo Weeee!

I just got tomorrow's Brookshire's ad and I AM PSYCHED!!!

Not only are they still TRIPLING coupons, this week is the MOONLIGHT MADNESS SALE!!!

On Thursday, September 18, you can use the following coupons, found only on the front page of this week's ad:

Save $1 off any REGULAR priced PRODUCE item
Save $1 off any REGULAR priced FROZEN FOOD item
Save $1 off any REGULAR priced HEALTH & BEAUTY CARE item
Save $1 off any REGULAR priced DELI item
Save $1 off any REGULAR priced BAKERY item
Save $1 off any REGULAR priced MEAT item
Save $2 off any REGULAR priced DETERGENT item (Liquid 100 oz. or more)
Save $2 off any REGULAR priced DOG OR CAT FOOD item

I'll be posting my full Brookshire's feature tomorrow, but I just wanted to tell you to make time in your schedule to be at Brookshire's Thursday night to utilize these fantastic coupons!

No comments: