Thursday, September 25, 2008

Big Shopping Day!

I did some serious shopping on Saturday (I'm so late on the delivery, I know...). My Bebe Girl was so exhausted, she cried for the next two days! Some of the deals won't apply now, but a lot of them will, so I'm still going to share what I got:



CVS



Pretty good CVS trip. I had to shell out more out-of-pocket because I spent all my ECB’s on milk. But I earned some more with this transaction, as well as getting some things we needed.

$3.99 Aleve-D Sinus medicine
$13.98 (2) CVS Training Pants (I’ve been very happy with these, by the way!)
$5.98 (2) Purex Detergents
$1.19 Johnson’s Buddies Soap

At this point, the receipt says I’ve already saved $16 with sale prices, but we all know that’s not good enough!



Used $5 off $25 purchase from previous receipt
Used $1 off Aleve-D found here
Used $1 off 2 Purex from the 9/14 SmartSource Insert
Used $1 off Johnson’s Buddies found here

Paid $18.55
Earned $2 ECB’s from Purex
Earned $3 ECB’s from Aleve-D

Got these coupons on my receipt:

$2 off Colgate Battery Powered Toothbrush
$1 off CVS brand Pantiliners
$1 off Colgate Total or MaxFresh Toothpaste (This is in their October savings book! Yay!)
$2 off Playskool Cottony Cloths
$5 off $25 Purchase



Rite-Aid



I don’t go to Rite-Aid very often. They are further from my house than CVS and Walgreens, and it takes a little longer to get my rebates from them.



I have fallen in love with the facial cleansing cloths from L’Oreal though, and they were FREE after rebate at Rite-Aid least week. Also, the store brand diapers were buy one get one FREE.



Here was my transaction:



$5.99 L’Oreal Revitalift 30 Count Towelettes
$18.98 2 packs of Rite-Aid Diapers
-$1.00 L’Oreal Coupon (These can be found pretty regularly in the SmartSource Inserts)
-$9.49 B1G1 Free Diaper

I paid $15.56 Out Of Pocket.
I will get back $5.99 Rebate.



Walgreens

This trip to Walgreens was a little pricy, but I will get most of it back through the Easy Saver Rebate program. I also found one special little ink cartridge on clearance made just for my printer!


$3.99 Excedrin Express Gels (FREE after rebate item!)
$1.99 Lypsyl Lip Moisturizer (FREE after rebate item!)
$3.79 Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste (more than FREE after rebate & coupon!)
$2.99 Colgate MaxFresh Toothpaste (FREE after coupons!)
$4.49 Crest Pro-Health Mouth Rinse (more than FREE after Register Rewards & coupon!)
$3.98 (2) Glade Candles (FREE after rebate & coupons!)
$7.00 Black Printer Cartridge
$1.00 (2) M&M’s (for the boys…Ok, I ate some, too.)

I used these coupons:


75 cents off Crest Pro-Health Toothpast from 8/31 P&G Insert
75 cents off Crest Pro-Health Mouth Rinse from 8/31 P&G Insert
$1 off any Colgate Toothpaste from a magazine
$2 off Colgate MaxFresh Toothpaste from Walgreens Ad
(2) $1 off Glade Candles from recent inserts

Paid $24.78 Out Of Packet
Earned $4.50 register Rewards
Will get back $11.77 in rebates (Actually, I’ll get 10% extra for putting it on a Walgreens gift card! That’ll pay for more M&M’s…lol!)


Target


This was my first time couponing at Target. I love Target, so I was very happy to go armed with my new knowledge and skills! I even made a new friend who was in full battle mode as well!


Here’s what I worked out:


$7.70 (10) Kraft Easy Macs
$1.94 (2) Shout Wipes 4 pack
$1.04 (2) Trial Sized AquaFresh
.99 Trial Sized Dove Go Fresh Body Wash
.67 Dove Go Fresh Beauty Bar (On Clearance!)
.99 Wet Ones Hand & Face Wipes (So useful with two boys!)
$5.00 (5) Travel Sized All Small & Mighty


Coupons used:


(5) $1 off 2 Kraft Easy Macs found here
(2) 75 cents off Shout Stain Remover from the 8/10 SmartSource Insert
(2) FREE Trial Sized AquaFresh found here
(1) $1 off Dove Go Fresh Body Wash (from a mailing)
(1) $1.50 off Dove Go Fresh Beauty Bar (from a mailing)
(1) 75 cents off Wet Ones Wipes found here
(5) $1 off All Small & Mighty from August All You Magazine

Total Out Of Pocket: $3.82
Bullseye!


Kroger


I’m not going to list everything I got, because it was a pretty big trip. I just want to hit some of the highlights:

Stacking Manufacturer’s coupons with those loaded on my Kroger card at Shortcuts.com, I got these deals:

$1.75 Each Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks
$1.16 Each Hamburger/Tuna/Chicken Helper Dinner
$1.20 Each Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie Mix (Try the Triple Chocolate Chunk!)
$1.80 Cheerios (Big Box!)
$1.30 Pillsbury Ready to Bake Cookies
50 cents for Yoplait Yo-Plus Yogurt
$1.29 Private Selection Organic Tortilla Chips

I made a profit on the Nature’s Valley Granola Bars! Shortcuts.com took off 60 cents, but I had a peelie coupon to get them free when you buy 3 General Mills cereals.

Got Ronzoni Smart Taste Pasta for 50 cents.
Got Free Cottonelle Toilet Paper with these coupons.
Pop-Tarts were a decent sale price ($1.98 for 12 count), but I was out of coupons. :(
Tuna was on sale for 33 cents a can--stocked up!
I used my Old El Paso coupons, and now I’m kicking myself ‘cause there’s a good sale at Brookshire’s for exact same things I bought!
I bought 30 of the qualifying “Buy 15 get $3 off”, so that saved $6.
I also used $5 off $75 purchase from my Entertainment Book.

My total Out-Of-Pocket was $68.22
My savings was $78.47 (56 %)

I think buying milk hurts my savings percentage, but it was only $3.50 a gallon…I bought 4=$14.

This also took me over $100 for the month, so I get 10 cents off each gallon of gas when I fill up next. That’s about $2 worth of savings.


Brookshire's


Someday, Brookshire’s is going to stop TRIPLING coupons. I don’t know when, so I keep going back to take advantage of as much saving as I can! I got a lot of the same things I’ve been getting--just adding to the stockpile.


They also had a good price on their store brand cheese.


I was able to use a Pillsbury Toaster Strudel coupon on the Pillsbury Toaster Scrambles product--which we like sooo much better…You could try this at your store?


I got FREE mustard with this coupon, along with some cheap hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce.


My total Out-Of-Pocket was $35.47.
My savings was $49.25 (61%).

No comments: