Tuesday, September 9, 2008

CVS September 8

CVS has some GREAT deals this week--lots of FREE goodies!

My first Transaction:

(5) RightGuard Extreme Deoderants
$2.99 Sale price
Used (5) 55 cents off Peelies (These were on only two of the scents)
Some areas recieved a $1 off coupon in the August 10 SmartSource Insert, my region did not
Earned $2 ExtraCare Bucks on Each
Final Price: 44 cents each

(2) Aussie Products (Shampoo & Conditioner)
$2.49 Sale Price
Used (2) $2 off coupons from 9/7 Inserts
Earned $1 ExtraCare Bucks on Each
$1.02 Profit for maintaining beautiful hair!

L'Oreal Advanced Revitalift Cleansing Towelettes 30 count
$5.99 Sale Price
Used $1 off coupon from a recent insert
Earned $5.99 ExtraCare Bucks
The paid me $1 to try a product I've really been wanting to try!

I used a $5 off $25 purchase coupon that printed on a previous receipt. The more you use your ExtraCare card, the more coupons you'll get!

I also paid with some ExtraCare Bucks from a previous transaction ($5.99 & $6.45).

Total Out-of-Pocket: $1.13
Total Saved: $37.29
Total ExtraCare Bucks Earned: $17.99

My Second Transaction:

(6) bags of Chex Mix
$1 Sale Price
Used (2) $1 off coupons here (Once your first coupon prints, hit the back button and refresh to print a second one)
Used (1) 60 cents off coupon from the coupons.com widget on the right
Used (3) 50 cents off coupons from recent inserts
Paid $1.90 for all six bags (The Chocolate Turtle variety is a yummy sweet, but light snack!)

(3) Revlon Nail Enamels
$3.99 Sale Price
Some areas got a $1 off coupon in the paper recently, my region did not
Earned $3 ExtraCare Bucks on each
Paid $2.97 for all three bottles

(4) Colgate Total Whitening Tootpastes
$2.79 Each
Buy One Get One Free
Used (4) 75 cents off coupons from recent inserts and from August All You Magazine
You can use this coupon for $1.50 off one or some higher value coupons from recents inserts, but I had already used mine.
Paid $2.58 for all four (You could get an even better deal by purchasing the $1.99 tubes, but I'm picky about my toothpaste taste!)

(4) boxes of Malt-O-Meal cereal
$1.00 each
Used (4) $1 off coupons (Sorry, I can no longer find the link!)
FREE cereal!

(2) M&M's
50 cents each
I needed a quick filler item and the boys needed a treat!

I used this $2 off $10 purchase coupon (Coupon is on Page 30).

I also used some ExtraCare Bucks ($2, $10, & $5.99).

Total Out-of-Pocket: 20 cents
Total Saved: $44.19
Total ExtraCare Bucks Earned: $9.00

My Third Transaction was super simple... I needed MILK!

(4) Gallons of Milk
$4.39 Each

Paid with $17.00 ExtraCare Bucks.

Total Out-of-Pocket: 60 cents

Normally, I like to keep my ExtraCare Bucks to use towards earning MORE ExtraCare Bucks, but this was a great way to ease up on my regular grocery budget.

Check out more CVSing at The Centsible Sawyer's CVS Superstars!

1 comment:

Tara @ Deal Seeking Mom said...

Great job! I never seem to get the CRT $/$$ coupons. Wish I knew the secret!

Tara @ Deal Seeking Mom