Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Paper Trimmer

I love my Zision paper trimmer! It is not the fanciest, but it is so freakin' useful!



I bought this at Hobby Lobby. It is normally priced at $9.99, and I used their regularly available 40% off any regular priced item coupon (available here until tomorrow) and managed to get it for $5.99. I had only planned on using it for scrapbooking. Then, I started using it to trim the kids' portraits that are printed up on sheets. Now, I also use it for clipping coupons! I just read that you can sharpen the blade by trimming a few pieces of aluminum foil--can't wait to try that out!!

Check out Things I Love Thursday and see what you might fall in love with next!

3 comments:

thediaperdiaries said...

ooh, I like this. It does seem like it can have a lot of uses. Thanks for participating.

Amanda Smith said...

Oh YES! THANKS! I was making a trip to Hobby Lobby tomorrow in Hburg and this coupon is much needed!!!! :) Amanda

DianeScraps said...

Finding a paper trimmer that you love can be tough! I have tried!

Did you know that you can use the foil to sharpen your punches too?