Friday, September 26, 2008

CVS September 26

I spent more than I had intended, because I felt myself inexplicably drawn to the 75% off clearance section where my hands began scooping up cute cheap stuff despite my inward objections... But I still think I did good! My subtotal was above $25, so I was able to use my $5 off $25 coupon from a previous purchase and I used $5 ExtraCare Bucks.

Here were the items on my list:

(5) 1 Liter Propel Fitness Waters
$1 each
Used (5) 50 cents off coupons from a tearpad at a local drugstore/gas station where I pay my electric bill
Earned $3 ExtraCare Bucks
I got paid 50 cents to buy these.

(2) 20 oz. Dasani Plus waters
$1.39
Used (2) 50 cents off coupons from a tearpad at a gas station
Earned $1 ExtraCare Buck
Final Price: 78 cents

(2) 4.2 oz. Crest Pro-Health Toothpastes
$2.99 Sale Price
Used (1) 75 cents off and (1) $1 off coupons from P&G Inserts
Earned $4 ExtraCare Bucks
Final Price: 23 cents

From the clearance section, I got these adorable magazine holders--their new function will be more coloring book oriented. They were $1.50 each and will work perfectly in my boys' new room (I will be painting the purple one red).

I got something else, but I'm not ready to unveil it just yet--I'm working on my first giveaway!

My receipt contained a few more coupons, most notably another $5 off $25 purchase. I spent $10.51 and walked out with $8 ExtraCare Bucks.

1 comment:

Gator Mommy said...

Hey Brie,
I really wish I could be as organized as you. Looking at all of this makes my head hurt. I did good this week at Kroger saved 46% (the best I have done in a long time). My problem is that I depend on my Grocery Game List- which is great but I only have three days to shop and no time to get extra coupons. I would have loved to have extra coupons from Coupon Clippers for some of last weeks sales but it was too late for me to take advantage. Thanks so much for posting Kroger deals, maybe next week I will be able to order some extra coupons on time. Maybe we can talk about getting together in Lifegroup tomorrow. Have a great weekend.