Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Menu Plan: April 27th-May 4th

Menu Planning is about the last thing I feel like doing this week. Between my Bebe Girl's first birthday, preparation for a small couponing workshop, launching my new business, and my grandfather having a heart attack, I'm not sure how much I'll stick to a plan this week.

However, here's my effort:

Monday: Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo

Tuesday: No Cook--Hubs closing @ work

Wednesday: BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches

Thursday: Grilled Chicken, Grilled Corn on the Cob, Grilled New Potatoes

Friday: Soft Tacos & Mexican Rice

Saturday: Chili Dogs

2 comments:

Gator Mommy said...

Brie,
Sorry to hear about your Grandfather, we will be praying for him. I just got Regan's invite (so sweet!) I have to check my work schedule and let you know. I will call you soon. Erin

All Things Frugal For You And Me said...

Sorry to hear about your Grandpa.

What is your new business? Is it on the internet?
If you get a chance sign up for my give away.