Monday, April 13, 2009

Exciting CVS News for Local Readers!

Kingdom First Mom calls it the "Magic Coupon Machine".



All Things Frugal 4-U & ME calls it the "Spit Machine".



I don't yet have a cute nickname (The Heavenly Printer???), but we now officially have it in central Mississippi! The price scanners that are capable of printing coupons when you swipe your CVS ExtraCare Card!



CVS in Madison has it. CVS in Flowood has the capability, but they've yet to have it properly loaded and functional. I haven't been to CVS in Brandon lately, but I'd bet they've got it now, too. The Canton Mart location likely would, as well.



Just scan your card and collect your coupons! It doesn't get any easier! You can usually get something with two scans. After that, it tells you to try next time.


If you have more information, leave a comment or e-mail me!

1 comment:

I'm So Pretty said...

That's great! Wish they'd hurry up and get one at my CVS - it sounds like a great device :)