Thursday, October 9, 2008

More Glade Moneymaking @ Kroger

Last month, my big moneymaker was the Glade Scented Gel Warmer.

This month, it will be the Glade Scented Oil Warmer.

Buy ONE Scented Oil Warmer, get $4 OYNO order coupon. There are several varieties of Scented Oil Warmers, including more expensive nightlight and fan versions. This scenario works best with the plain version.

Here's what your transaction will look like:

Buy (2) Scented Oil Warmers--$4.49 each
Use a B1G1 Free Coupon (from 9/28 SS or 10/7 Woman's Day Magazine)
Total OOP: $4.49

Total OYNO Coupons: $8
Profit: $3.51

This promotion is unlimited and lasts until November 2nd. Happy Moneymaking!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! Another question. I went to the Madison Kroger(51), and the only Glade producing this Catalina was the Scented Oil fan which was priced at $7.49. Did you get this to work at the new Kroger yet? Also, did you BOGO Glade in your paper insert for 9/28 SS like others said they did. The Clarion Ledgers I got did not had only Glade Fabric and Air Spray coupons in them.

Mommy Managing said...

All the Scented Oil Warmers at the new Kroger were tagged correctly--each offering $4 OYNO cats, but the cat machines weren't working! I was issued rainchecks.

No, I don't think I got them in the 9/28. I think all mine were from before that. Our coupon region stinks!