Thursday, October 9, 2008

Febreze Money Maker @ Kroger

I'm sure you've checked out the PGEsaver coupons by now, right? Right!?!

Amidst the awesome coupons that load directly to your Kroger card, you will find "$5 off any Febreze Noticables Starter Kit." If you got the P&G insert in the September 28th paper, you have a paper coupon that states the same thing.

You can use them together! The Febreze Noticables run from $6.99 to $7.49, so you will profit $2.51-$3.01. I had to hunt for the $6.99 one--it was on a holiday display, not inline with the other air fresheners.

Be sure to purchase some other items to eat up your overage, as you cannot get money back from the transaction.

2 comments:

Gator Mommy said...

Hey Brie, I have a question! When I go to P&G to get my e-coupons- it states that there are no coupons available for me??? I thought it might be our region but if you are getting them what is up with my account? Do you have any ideas? I really want to take advantage of the great deals this week. Thanks for any advice!

Gator Mommy said...

Never mind. I just tried again and it let me. Thanks