Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Brookshire's Pillsbury Deal

I mentioned in my Brookshire's matchup earlier today that they had select Pillsbury cinnamon rolls and Grands! biscuits on sale for $1 and that I was *hoping* they would have the same Catalina deal as Kroger...

Well, they do have a Catalina deal, but it is slightly different:

10/5-11/1
Purchase any Pillsbury Refrigerated Baked Goods
Includes: Crescents, Cookies, Sweet Rolls, Grands! Biscuits, Grands! Cinnamon Rolls, Pie Crusts, Dinner Rolls, Loaves, Breadsticks, or Pizza Crust
Buy 3, Get $2 Off Your Next Order
Buy 4, Get $2.50
Off Your Next Order
Buy 5 or more, Get $3
Off Your Next Order

I bought 6 (because I was testing it against the Kroger Catalina deal) at $1 each.

I used a .30 off 2 coupon, a .40 off 2 coupon, and a .50 off 2 coupon, all of which tripled.

My out-of-pocket for Pillsbury was $2.40 and I earned a $3 off your next order coupon.

I'll adjust my next transaction now that I know I only have to buy 5, but I still made .60 on this order!

Remember, Brookshire's only triples 1 of each "like" coupon. So use different values to make the most of them. If the coupons look different but have the same value, check the 12 digit bar code. If it's the same number, only 1 will triple.

No comments: