Thursday, July 30, 2009

Coupon Preview for August 2nd

August 3rd will mark my one-year anniversary of becoming a REAL coupon-consumer! I've always used coupons, but it wasn't until a friend from church referred me to The Grocery Game that I realized what coupons could really do. I have to say that I stepped in on a PERFECT Sunday--5 inserts! JUST LIKE THIS SUNDAY!

There will be 2 SmartSource inserts, 1 Red Plum insert, 1 Procter & Gamble, and 1 Special insert featuring Kellogg's & Keebler products and a $10 rebate form.

If you do not have a single coupon in your posession right now, if you've even been considering "trying out this whole coupon thing", or if you've falling behind on deals, this Sunday is THE day to get (back) in the saddle!

Check out the full preview HERE, or just take my advice: buy several papers this Sunday!

No comments: