Saturday, May 30, 2009

Coupon Preview for May 31st...and more

My body made it home from Florida, but I'm pretty sure my brain is at a rest stop somewhere on I-10. It was a hectic week (not what a vacation should probably be...), but we had a great time!

There will be two inserts in Sunday's paper: 1 SmartSource and 1 Red Plum.

I don't see a lot to be excited about. I hope my region gets the .55 off Land O Frost Premium Deli Lunch Meat and I always put to good use the .50 off Betty Crocker Warm Delights.

Be sure to print any coupons from Coupons.com that you might care about. It's the last day of the month=last day for printing from this cycle.

I've posted up the few deals I found at Brookshire's and Kroger. Those deals end on Tuesday.

I'll have CVS and Walgreens up soon (It's just a "so-so" week, by the way).

No comments: