Saturday, November 8, 2008

Herbal Essences LongTerm Relationship Shampoo & Conditioner

Since I started couponing, Herbal Essences has become a standby product for me. Mostly because of getting great deals on their products.

CVS had them on sale for $2.88 a few weeks ago and I had several $2 off coupons. When I paired that with $5 off $25 purchase coupons and other purchases, I basically got FREE (or really cheap!) shampoo and conditioner.

I discovered the "Long Term Relationship" line of products, and I have been so pleased! Just so you know, my hair is waist length. Most conditioners that help with detangling leave my hair feeling heavy and oily. But no more! My hair is soft, tangle-free, more managable, and even less frizzed.


This picture was just taken at the end of October, after using the Long Term Realationship Shampoo and Conditioner for about two weeks.


My Bebe Girl even thinks it tastes good. ;D

So what's better than beautiful hair? Beautiful hair...and FREEBIES! Specially marked bottles are offering a FREE haircut or FREE manicure/pedicure. Yes--you can get both! I found the mani/pedi bottles, but I am still looking for the haircut bottles. (Little help, local girls?)

Kroger currently has the regular size bottles for $2.49. There is a PGEsaver coupon for $2 off 2 that you can combine with the $3 off 2 paper coupons from recent P&G Inserts. Makes them FREE, so keep your eyes peeled for the specially marked bottles.

No comments: