Saturday, November 8, 2008

Cellfire

Cellfire is now available in Mississippi!

The first time I heard about Cellfire, I went to the website and was sadly turned away because of my "39***" zip code. It didn't hurt too much. I'm used to being punished for being a Mississippian secluded from a lot of deals.

I decided to try again a few days ago, and WOOHOO!

There are grocery coupons that can be loaded onto your Kroger Card, and there are a few retail/dining coupons that load to your cell phone.

Like PGEsaver and Shortcuts online coupons, you load these to your card and they come off automatically when you purchase the correct item. They can be used in conjunction with paper coupons. They can supposedly be used in combination with the other ecoupons as well, but I have not been able to confirm that.

Regular text messaging/internet fees will apply to your phone bill.

If you are thoroughly confused, read my post about shopping at Kroger.

No comments: