Saturday, December 27, 2008

Kroger (December 27--75% off SALE!)


The Kroger at Old Fannin and Spillway Road is having a 75% off sale on selected holiday foods. The wall on the other side of the floral department was stocked with baking supplies, canned goods, and other food items. Here are some of the deals I snagged:

Eagle Condensed Milk
.70
Used .55 cent coupon doubled to .70
FREE

Kroger Canned Green Beans
.17

Kroger Canned Yams
.42
Kroger Canned Pineapple
.30
Karo Syrup
.69
Used .75 coupon adjusted down to .69
FREE
Kroger Pure Vanilla Extract
$2.75 for 4 oz. (The 2 oz. was $1.50)
Pepperidge Farm Cornbread Stuffing
.82
Kroger Milk Chocolate Chips
.42
Kroger Chocolate Bark
.90
Kroger Marshmallow Cream
.30
LeSeuer Green Peas
.36
Kroger Vegetable Oil
.75
Kroger Canned Chicken Broth
.17
Other deals I found:
One variety of Pert Plus was marked on closeout for $2.03. I used a $2 coupon to get it for 3 cents.
I got an Olay Total Effects Facial Cleanser from the markdown section for FREE using a $1 coupon.
Kiwi shoelaces start at 89 cents. If you have any of the $1 coupons, these will give you a small overage.
The Peppermint flavor Mentos Gum was on closeout for 79 cents. I used .55/2 which doubled and paid .24 each.
Red Gold tomatoes are $1 per can. I used a .75/2 coupon.
I got the baby formula FREE with coupons from my store's grand opening.
I'm sorry I don't have any coupon links for you to use. Anything I had was from my stash and is no longer available. But this is a GREAT example of why I take my coupon binder in with me every time. You never know what kind of deal you may stumble across!

1 comment:

The Proverbs Wife said...

Good for you. You really struck gold on this shopping trip.

I also carry my coupons with me when shopping.